Sales & Marketing Support Internship – Paid
Available mid-March 2017, Milwaukee office
Want to get real world B2B marketing experience? Are you interested in growing beyond the textbook descriptions of sales and marketing? Then our paid Sales & Marketing Support Internship might be just for you! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to assist in our Milwaukee office.
We provide interns with real world experience in a fun and exciting work atmosphere. Interns can expect to leave their internship with a keen understanding of all aspects associated with business to business sales. This paid position can be utilized for college credit. Interns may have an opportunity for future full time employment based on opportunities and performance.
In this role you will learn and develop hands-on skills by:
- Using available resources to identify & track potential sales opportunities within targeted markets
- Aiding in the implementation and optimization of CRM software (Customer Relationship Management)
- Helping with development of social media calendar and automated posting schedule
- Working directly with Sales & Marketing department on various direct mail campaigns
- Assisting in coordinating sales opportunities with territory managers
- Employing business mining techniques
- Cultivating negotiation & objection handling skills
- Assisting with various marketing and office support tasks
You are the ideal candidate if you are:
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, HR, or an equivalent field
- Available at least 16 hours per week
- A quick learner and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- A creative problem solver
- A logic based thinker with strong communication and writing skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Able to assume responsibility without direct supervision, exercise initiative and judgment, and make decisions within the scope of assigned responsibility
- A team player with an outgoing personality, who is comfortable contributing new ideas and concepts
Position remains open until filled – 2 spots available, no deadline to apply, renews each semester. Minimum position duration 3 months and we can accommodate previously scheduled vacations; longer term availability welcomed and preferable.